The combination of COVID-19, seasonal flu (influenza), and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) are concerns for the healthcare system due to their potential to cause respiratory illnesses and strain medical resources. These viruses can all lead to respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, which could be especially concerning if they circulate simultaneously.
Colloidal silver has been used historically for various medicinal and antimicrobial purposes.
Some of the potential benefits associated with colloidal silver include:
1. Antimicrobial Properties: Colloidal silver has been suggested to have antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. Some proponents believe it can help fight infections and boost the immune system.*
2. Wound Healing: There are claims that applying colloidal silver topically to wounds could promote healing and prevent infection.*
3. Respiratory Health: Some people believe that ingesting colloidal silver might help with respiratory issues, such as colds, flu, and bronchitis.*
4. Skin Conditions: It has been proposed that colloidal silver could help with various skin conditions, including acne and eczema.*
Colloidal Silver is an important product to keep in your medicine chest to help support fighting off the common cold, bacterial infections, as well as viral infections.
Here are some of the ways people have used colloidal silver for preventive purposes:
1. Immune System Support: Some individuals believe that taking colloidal silver can boost the immune system and help prevent infections, including common colds, flu, and other viral illnesses.*
2. Gastrointestinal Health: Colloidal silver has been suggested as a way to maintain gastrointestinal health and prevent digestive issues. Proponents believe it could help address conditions like food poisoning and stomach infections*.
3. Skin Health: Some individuals apply colloidal silver topically to their skin in an attempt to prevent infections and promote skin health. This is often done for conditions like acne, eczema, and minor cuts and burns.*
4. Respiratory Health: Inhaling colloidal silver through a nebulizer has been proposed by some people as a method to prevent respiratory infections and maintain lung health.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
A cheap and easy nebulizer to use is available on Amazon: