Suggested Serving for Colloidal Silver

This is a pure and safe element and you cannot overdose. The U.S. Government’s Center for Disease Control confirmed in 1995 that there has never been any allergic, toxic or carcinogenic reactions to colloidal silver.

Daily Maintenance

When you first start using colloidal silver, take about 1/2 oz. and hold it in your mouth as long as possible before swallowing it. Do this twice per day, once before bedtime.

After the first week, reduce the frequency to just once per day, preferably at bedtime.

Please be consistent. In order to get the maximum benefit from colloidal silver as a supplement, it is important that you use it on a daily basis.